If you’ve received a traffic citation, you may be tempted to pay the fine and carry on with your day. What seems like an easy solution can cause you headaches in the long run as points are added to your driver’s license and your insurance rates increase.
Before you pay your ticket, contact Paul Kubosh, Attorney at Law. We will handle all the heavy lifting involved with your case, including appearing in court on your behalf. After your initial consultation with one of our skilled attorneys, you can rest assured that we will do everything in our power to get the best result for you.
Our team has represented thousands of clients throughout Houston and the surrounding areas. Because we are deeply familiar with Texas traffic statutes and traffic violation procedures, we know how to get tickets thrown out and charges reduced. Whether you are a young or mature driver or a commercial driver, we are qualified to advocate for you in and out of court.
Aggressive Criminal Defense
We also defend individuals charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses. Because time is critical in criminal matters, we move swiftly to protect our clients’ rights.
From the case’s beginning to its end, we will aggressively promote your interests through negotiations or trial when necessary. If your case has to go to a jury, we will create a compelling argument that supports your version of events.
Benefit From Paul Kubosh, Attorney at Law
- Bilingual representation in the language you are most comfortable with – hablamos Español!
- Solid communication and legal advocacy that always keeps your future and your freedom in mind
- Tailored defense strategies that address the unique circumstances of your arrest or ticket
- Over 50 years of combined experience serving clients in Galveston, Montgomery and Fort Bend counties
- Tireless representation in hundreds of thousands of traffic ticket cases in the Houston area