Fighting To Defend Your Rights At Every Turn
Most traffic violations fall into the category of Class C misdemeanors. These are not considered very serious, but failure to pay fines or perform community service that results from a citation can mean additional fines or jail time.
At Paul Kubosh, Attorney at Law, our Harris County traffic ticket lawyers fight to reduce the penalties that drivers have to pay when they are pulled over and cited. When possible, we can even get tickets thrown out completely. We work fast to get results for our clients at a fair price.
Easy-To-Use Traffic Ticket App:
Get your traffic ticket resolved by Kubosh Law in 3 easy steps from the comfort of your own home.Hire Us Now
Have you received a traffic ticket or ordinance violation? Contact our experienced Houston traffic ticket lawyers today or call 713-491-6977 to schedule a free consultation.
Reliable, Aggressive Legal Help For Class C Misdemeanors
We handle many types of traffic violations, including:
- Moving violation offenses: These include common offenses like speeding, running a red light and failure to yield. We look for errors in the citation that can get it thrown out of court or pursue options to get fines reduced.
- Insurance, registration and license issues: The penalties for driving without insurance or a valid license can quickly add up. We work hard to keep these violations off of our clients’ driving records.
- Violations given to commercial drivers: Traffic violations can put commercial drivers in serious danger of losing their jobs. They also have fewer options for keeping tickets off their record. We represent commercial drivers in court to keep their records clean.
- Bonds and warrants: When tickets go unresolved, drivers can find themselves facing an arrest warrant. Drivers can turn to us to post bond and clear their warrants; we will also handle the underlying traffic violations.
- City code violations: Attorney Paul Kubosh and our legal team also provide legal help to business owners who operate gaming machines. Texas laws have many requirements for operating video poker and other gambling machines. If you have been cited for ordinance violations, we may be able to help settle your tickets and allow you to keep your machines in operation.
Contact Our Houston Traffic Ticket Attorneys For A Free Consultation
Resolving a traffic ticket or city code violation shouldn’t be difficult. Our experienced Harris County traffic ticket attorneys can take the fear out of the process for you and save you money. We are conveniently located near the traffic court and just outside downtown Houston. Our staff is bilingual in English and Spanish. Se habla español.
Call our team today at 713-491-6977 or fill out our online form to schedule your free consultation!