Traffic Ticket Lawyers in Manvel
The Kubosh Law traffic ticket attorneys are currently accepting cases in the Manvel Municipal Court. Even though it may seem easier to pay the ticket, you’re accepting the full consequences. However, there’s often things you can do to make the situation better or even have the entire ticket thrown out.
Our experienced defense lawyers for Manvel Municipal Court want you to have the opportunity to fully exercise your rights. It may be possible to keep the ticket off your record, even without going to court. You may also exercise your trial rights.
When you have our experienced attorneys representing you, you know that your case is in good hands. Call or send us a message today to discuss your case and begin.
What are my options if I have a ticket in Manvel Municipal Court?
Here are some ways you may resolve a ticket in the Manvel Municipal Court:
- Deferred Disposition – You complete a term of probation with conditions. If you’re successful, the ticket is dismissed
- Driver Safety Course – The request for a driver safety course must be made timely. You must meet certain requirements, and you are ineligible if you have a commercial driver’s license
- Compliance Dismissal – Certain types of tickets are eligible for dismissal if you show compliance by your court date, including various licensing offenses
- Trial – You have the right to a judge or jury trial in the Manvel Municipal Court
- Dismissal – The attorney representing the people has the discretion to dismiss the charges against you
- Plea bargain – The state’s attorney may agree to allow you to plead guilty to reduced charges with lower penalties
As your lawyers, we explain the pros and cons of each course of action. Our Manvel Municipal Court traffic ticket defense lawyers help you determine how to pursue the best result in your case.
What to do in Manvel
Manvel, Texas has a population of about 10,000. It is in Brazoria County, Texas. The city approximately doubled in population from 2010-2020. Alvin Community College holds courses on evenings and weekends at Manvel High School. The town is home to several standout college football players.
Texas Traffic Violations
Manvel Court Houses
Contact Info for Manvel Municipal Court
20031 Morris Avenue (Highway 6)
P.O. Box 190
Manvel, TX 77578
Megan Balko – Court Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brianna Bobb – Juvenile Case Manager – email@example.com
Breanna Roberson – Deputy Court Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manvel Municipal Court is located at Manvel City Hall. It is on Texas State Highway 6/Morris Avenue in Manvel, Texas. There is parking available on the street.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Virtual Court Hearing
You may request a virtual court hearing. You must complete a form in advance of the hearing, and you’ll need a webcam with sound and video.
About the Manvel Municipal Court
What cases does the Manvel Municipal Court hear?
The Manvel Municipal Court hears class C misdemeanors from the Texas Transportation Code. Usually, these tickets are written by the Manvel Police Department. They may also hear city ordinance violations issued by various city departments.
Examples of cases heard in the Manvel Municipal Court are:
- Lane change and improper passing
- Stop sign and stop light violations
- Disobeying traffic control signals
- Failing to stop for a school bus
- Seatbelt violations
- Parking in a disabled space
- Not displaying a license
- Other license and insurance issues
Whatever issue you may be facing in the Manvel Municipal Court, our attorneys are here to represent your interests.
Manvel Hospitals and Medical Centers
Contact our Manvel Traffic Ticket Attorneys
Hire an Attorney for Manvel Municipal Court
If you’re facing a traffic ticket, we can guide you through the process. You have a right to hearing, and the state must prove the charges against you. There are also other ways that you can work towards a more favorable resolution.
Our attorneys can help you sort it all out. Don’t just accept your ticket. We take cases in the Manvel Municipal Court and we can help you. It’s our goal to get you results at a fair price. Call or message us to learn more and start today.
Contact information for Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, Place 1
3633 County Road 58
Manvel, TX 77578
(713) 844-1777 or (281) 756-2499
For civil matters, use email@example.com
Monday–Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
JP 4-1 is located on County Rd 58/Croix Road. County Rd 58 can be accessed from 288 in the small City of Manvel.
Dockets and case search
The Brazoria County Justice of the Peace Precinct 4, Place 1 building is a stand-alone building at ground level. It is labeled “Brazoria County Pct. 4 North Sub Office 3633 CR 58” in large black letters. There is street-level parking surrounding the building.
Court contacts and personnel
- Jennifer – Chief clerk, administration, truancy, inquests
- Olivia – Traffic, arraignments
- Tiffany – Traffic
- Taylor – Traffic, criminal matters, outstanding warrants
- Clarissa – Civil matters
- Ashley – Civil matters
Hiring Kubosh Law Is Easy
We've made it easy to hire Kubosh Law. With our easy-to-use traffic ticket signup app, you can hire us in 3 easy steps.
Once you've signed up, our attorneys will handle every aspect of your traffic ticket case.